Calling all artists!
Do you have the passion to represent the 30th year of The Boston Freedom Rally? Submissions for the official artwork contest for the 2019 Boston Freedom Rally are now open. Get your artwork in front of thousands of people and make your mark in history.
The winner of this contest will receive a FREE vendor spot at this years Boston Freedom Rally as well as exposure on all MassCann social media sites and Boston Freedom Rally marketing.
All artwork must meet the following requirements :
- Must include “MassCann’s Boston Freedom Rally”
- Must include slogan “30 Years & Still Growing”
- Must include “Presented by Massachusetts Cannabis Reform Coalition”, “NORML”
- Must state “Saturday September 21, 2019”
- Must state “noon to 8pm”
- Must include location “Boston Common”
- Must include “MassCann.org”
- Must include MassCann logo*
- Must be original artwork
- Must be diverse if depicting any people
- Design must have space for adding the names of bands, special guests and additional sponsors.*Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for logo file.
File upload :
- Max size 10mb
- Dimensions 18″ x 24″
Please send all submissions to email@example.com
Submissions must be received by Friday, June 7th, 2019 for full consideration. The winning submission will be chosen by our Board of Directors, and a winner will be announced on Friday, June 21st, 2019. Submissions will not be returned.
All submissions become the exclusive property of MassCann/NORML.
Have questions? Fill out the form below.