MassCann Members have been and are at the forefront of repealing cannabis prohibition and helping shape legalization in Massachusetts. Become a member today and join us in our grassroots efforts and activities.
- MASS GRASS Quarterly Newsletter
- Notice of MassCann Members and Board Meetings
- Voting rights at MassCann Members Meetings (held quarterly)
- Information concerning special events, rallies and lobbying efforts
- Members-only Daily 4:20 Zoom Sessions
(we often discuss policy, read over proposed legislation and lawsuits)
- Virtual Education Village
- Speaker Panels
- Learn cannabis history, prohibition and repeal in our Education Village
The mission of the Massachusetts Cannabis Reform Coalition (MassCann) is to educate the public in the Commonwealth about Cannabis Sativa’s potential as an ecologically sound resource, medicine, and recreational substance, and to build a consensus for a more moral and rational public policy regarding all uses of the cannabis plant.
Thank you for supporting cannabis education, free speech, civil disobedience, and advocacy.