Due to several concerns regarding coverage of the Boston Freedom Rally, including working side by side with major media outlets such as WAAF, we have to run a tight ship in regards to media access to the Rally this year.
Only the Masscann media team will have STAGE ACCESS – outside media and press will be restricted to “press pits” among the crowd.
We are looking for photographers, videographers, news & publications, social media gurus, post production and more! If you are interested in volunteering for the MassCann Media Team, please use the form below.
- Stage access & Front row experience to the 2nd largest cannabis event in the country
- Endless business networking opportunities & exposure (work will be featured on website, social media and publications)
- Masscann Volunteer T-shirt
- Access to Speak-Easy VIP After Party Saturday night (Access = Your name on the list. The cost to attend the all inclusive party is $30 for everyone, even VIP guests & Rally speakers).
- Each volunteer works 2 hour blocks at a minimum of 2 of the 4 stages.
- All volunteers are required to capture 4:20 footage!
- Each volunteer will have the opportunity to choose which blocks they work, i.e. those that wish to cover a specific band/speaker/vendor etc.
- If you are not assigned at a stage, please capture as much as possible of the goings on around you, per the points of interest listed below.
- All contributions and donations whether equipment, post production, social media and technical abilities welcome and will be rewarded.
- Each contributor must let us know whether they will be dumping raw footage on rally day, and/or taking care of their own post production.
- Each contributor is welcome to share their work on their own outlets, websites, and media publications as desired. Masscann/Norml must be represented and mentioned/tagged. (See above for social media information).
Each contributor must provide their finished work with any watermarks, credentials, links, and that will be shared with as posted on our website, social media and other distributions.